:::ART VIDEOS:::

Updated Every Single Day! Follow This Page!

Bringing the Coolest Art Related Videos Around the Web to One Spot

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Stupid Caricature Questions


 Today was as gloomy as the devil's ass-crack. I worked at Sea World as the caricaturist. My job works on commission; meaning that for every drawing I do, I get a certain percentage of that sale.

Today my boss made all drawings 50 percent off ; meaning MORE CUSTOMERS. So I'm working twice as hard for the same money. I was servicing more guests then a milf at the local whorehouse.

Two things happened:

1. I became tired.

2. I became a dick to the guests.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Here's a dialogue.
------------------------------------------------------------
Customer: how much is a drawing?
ME: $12.50 a person.
Customer: oh!.......... But how much for 2 people?
ME:twice as much.
Customer: oh!. .............. But how much if there's 3 people?
ME: (I turn my back to speak with another customer)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment